News to Corona crisis
Common challenges related to Coronavirus
Dear Häfele Partner,
In view of the worsening Corona crisis, we would like to use this letter to inform you that Häfele is aware of our social, but also our economic responsibility and is facing up to this responsibility.
Maintaining our ability to deliver has top priority. Our warehouses in Nagold and Hanover are sufficiently stocked and there have been no serious delays to date with our deliveries. However, somewhat longer delivery and transport times must be taken into account. We are in close daily contact with our suppliers and our own plants to maintain the global supply chain and further secure our inventories.
Our sales teams are available during the usual opening hours and are ready to advise you. Due to the large number of sales staff operating from Home Office, we would like to ask you to send us an inquiry by e-mail. This will be answered promptly. In addition, you can order our entire range of products 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our online shop, even from home. If you require access to our online shop, please report this to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org stating your customer number. We will gladly help you with your first steps.
In the following, we will inform you about the most important adjustments in our workflow:
- In order to slow down the spread of the virus, the employees on site work in shifts separated by days or weeks.
- One part of our employees works in the Home Office, the other part in the office with sufficient safety distance.
- Internal and external appointments that cannot be held via telephone or video conference do not take place, or only with a small number of people.
- There are strict reporting requirements for employees who have been in crisis areas or have had direct contact with infected persons, as well as suspected cases.
- Our employees must observe the most intensive hygiene measures.
- Fully controlled visitor access for external persons with hygiene measures in the building.
- We keep you continuously informed about current developments relevant to you as a customer on our homepage www.haefele.de/en/corona
With all these measures, we want to ensure that your inquiries and orders can be processed in the usual way. However, the current dynamic and therefore hardly predictable developments also show that we cannot give you any assurance in the current situation.
We wish you good health and that all of us together will get through this difficult time well.
We are closely monitoring developments and will take additional measures if necessary. The Häfele news ticker keeps you informed.
We also provide information via our social channels on all relevant developments relating to the Corona crisis.