Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), business administration, trade
We are looking for young people who are interested in business and wish to combine practical training with the degree course.
We provide comprehensive practical training in the different areas of the company:
- Purchasing, Data Management
- Marketing (product range management, brand communications)
- Domestic sales (main administration and distributed sales offices)
- Foreign sales (different export groups)
- Logistics (distribution centre / central warehouse, including customs duty and transport)
- Balances and finance (finance and accounting, costing)
- Foreign subsidiaries
Theoretical content is taught at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, Stuttgart. The basic lectures include:
- Business economics and political economics
- Corporate accounting and financial accounting
- Personnel and organisation
- Business mathematics and statistics
- Information management
- Trade management and marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Project management
- Sales management or international trade management
- Foreign languages
- Scientific work
Duration of training
The duration of the training is three years. A shorter period is not possible.
- Communication skills
- Commitment and initiative
- Mobility and flexibility
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Conceptual way of thinking and working
- Interest in business
- Good school grades in German, mathematics and English
- The training can be completed with the following qualifications: vocational college II and SATs or general higher education entrance qualification.
Interested? If so, please send us your application documents (personal letter, CV in tabular format and copies of your last two references). You can apply directly via our online application form or send your application to email@example.com.