We are there for you – availability, delivery capacity & information during Corona
All information updates on Häfele activities and services.
Dear Häfele Partner,
the circumstances caused by Corona confront us all together with unexpected challenges. Häfele is aware of its social and also its economic responsibility. The health of our employees and the continuity of our services for you are our top priority. We took a wide range of measures early on, such as a home office arrangement for some of our employees, further information can be found in this customer information.
Our availability, delivery capability and services should remain the same as you are accustomed to from us. We do our best to ensure this. However, due to the shortened working hours, we cannot completely rule out the possibility of delays caused by increased order volumes, we hope you will fully understand this.
We wish you good health and that all of us together will successfully cope with these difficult times.
Häfele information updates
It is essential for us to keep you up to date with the current situation from our side. In the following we inform you regularly about news and services we would like to point out.
Growing relaxation of the corona restricions – we will also visit you again in person
We are monitoring the developments of the virus pandemic very closely and are trying to react appropriately to the current relaxation of recent restrictions by politics with responsibility towards employees and customers. We are optimistic that the situation will continue to ease and would like to inform you about two changes at Häfele:
- Our sales representatives are allowed to come to you in person again - while ensuring that hygiene requirements such as keeping the necessary distance, wearing a mask and not shaking hands are maintained. Of course, only with the consent of both parties and by making an appointment. On-site visits are possible every Tuesday and Wednesday. Just make an arrangement for a joint appointment. We look forward to seeing you again! Of course, all other services and contact options are still provided for you, such as expert consultation by video call, telephone or e-mail.
- Short-time work in the company will be reduced step by step. However, a strong focus is still on using video conferencing, the requirement of distance rules and we continue to adhere to the shift work model to reduce contacts. Disinfection activities are also implemented in the company buildings.
Save the Date: Häfele's first digital trade fair will take place from 24 to 27 June 2020. You can look forward to new products and consultings in real time. More information will follow. Be excited!
Häfele Newsletter - stay informed easily by e-mail
We would like to bring your attention to the Häfele newsletter, which provides you with regular and broad information:
- Attractive promotions & special offers
- New products & fair news
- Trends & industry news
Häfele strictly adheres to the guidelines of the European Data Protection Regulation and if you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Häfele delivers - deliveries remain as usual
Häfele's warehouses are well filled. You still do not need to worry about supply problems with us. If you have any questions or need advice, please feel free to contact us. You will find our opening hours below.
Discover the lever handle attachment for opening & closing doors with the forearm
You move with the times, which is why Häfele has added an exciting product to its portfolio for you and your customers - the door handle attachment. It allows doors to be opened and closed without having to touch them with your hands.
Talk to our experts on a video call!
The video call for a personal specialist consultation is already well received by some of our customers. For those of you who are still hesitating, we would like to offer some additional information about the procedure, the technical equipment required and how to arrange an appointment.
What technical devices do I need:
- Devices: Laptop/computer with microphone and speakers or headset, alternatively tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Optional: (integrated) camera for video transmission
How do I log in:
- You will receive an e-mail with the login data. Open the e-mail and click on the link "Join Webex Meeting".
- A window will open with the option to install the app or open it via browser. Both variants work.
Your Häfele advisor will, of course, be there to help you with the technical steps.
Physical distance yes, personal distance no. Even in the current situation, digitalisation provides us with an opportunity to offer you the usual Häfele service. You'll notice that it doesn't take much and we'll come to you on the digital path. For example, we can use the "screen sharing function" to take a closer look at the Häfele online shop together, or you can share your screen with us and let us know what you need.
The Häfele team looks forward to your request.
Häfele is always available for you - if you wish, even digitally directly at your site.
Due to the current corona situation, the telephone availability changes on 06.04.2020. You can reach us by telephone at the following times:
Mo. to Th.: 08:00 - 16:00
Fri.: 08:00 - 13:00
You can still contact us as usual by e-mail or via chat.
If you would like a personal consultation, which is currently not possible on site due to the risk of infection, you are welcome to take advantage of our offer of live consultation via video call. Please contact your personal Häfele advisor if you wish to make an appointment.
As usual, you can access the entire product range 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even from home, via our online shop. If you still need access to our online shop, please contact the e-mail address email@example.com, quoting your customer number. We will gladly help you with the first steps.
Due to the effects of the current Corona crisis, we cannot deliver some items as usual. Respiratory masks and disposable gloves are particularly affected.
The situation is unchanged, Häfele remains deliverable. We wish our customers, employees and partners health.