Focus on cabinets and storage space
Häfele at Holz-Handwerk: More space and better-organized cabinets
Häfele’s focus during Holz-Handwerk in Nuremberg, Germany will be on the presentation of clever cabinet and storage space concepts in the residential and commercial area. The entire space-saving, well-organized and extremely convenient world of modern storage management will be displayed on 30 metres of exhibit space. It will be an inspiration for visitors to Häfele’s booth No. 212 in hall 10.1.
The subject of storage space will be addressed by displaying clever solutions ranging from wardrobe, living rooms, bedrooms and wardrobes to utility rooms and pantries. The commercial area will be represented by labs, store fixtures and office solutions.
Inspired by Häfele’s exhibit during interzum, the company’s new 700 square metre booth will once again be a central meeting point for cabinet makers and millworkers as well as a source for innovative ideas for craftsmen. Here the practician will find high quality design, much sought-after Häfele functionality, individuality and comfort in furniture and rooms. Häfele’s expertise ranges from the entrance door to the interior, sliding doors, flaps and innovative Loox LED lighting to cabinet connectors and shelf supports. High-quality furniture solutions will also be on display in the kitchen department, including a multi-functional L-shaped show kitchen with an island and a dining room table with surprising interior features.
Comfort and functionality with electricity in furniture
The incorporation of electric elements in furniture is a traditional Häfele domain. Innovative products such as the easy-to-connect Loox LED lighting system from Häfele, electrically operated lifting columns and sliding doors will be exhibited here. The Dialock electronic access control system for furniture with an endless number of on-site networking options is also installed.
Invitation to workshop discussions
You will find hands-on flap and sliding technology, installation tips and the opportunity to carry out technical discussions with the problem solvers from the Häfele trade fair team in the technology area.
- The new Free flap fitting familyfrom Häfele's in-house production. This pilot series, which is ready for production, will be on show for the first time in the technology area, and will be available for delivery from September. Free flap fittings are state of the art, cover all types of opening and impress with their ease of operation when opening and closing. They are extremely easy to install and also bring light into the furniture if required. The Häfele Loox LED lighting system has been integrated in the Free fittings for this purpose.
- The convenient Matrix runner in combination with new Moovit drawers with a load-bearing capacity of up to 70 kg with additional security thanks to a Moovit lock and a special anti-slip covering inside, among other things. This makes target group-oriented organisation for private and commercial areas, such as laboratories, pharmacies, doctors' practices and store fixtures even simpler.
- Various new mechanical and electrically operated lift systems for flat-screen TVs that can be raised and lowered in living rooms and kitchen and for cabinets, and also for hob height adjustment.
- The four new configuration tools, a visualisation tool for the Silent Aluflex sliding door system and Loox light in furniture can be examined under the microscope in the separate Tec Service area. The many thousands of Häfele customers all over the world have access to a continuously expanding online fitting library via Häfele Tec Service CAD and CAM, and load the data that they require into their own construction programmes free of charge and with maximum convenience. The experts from the Häfele trade fair team will show you how easy it is.
- New Topco services such as the delivery of made-to-measure front panels with surface-mounted glass and a perfect edge and/or a mineral coating from a quantity of one.
- New decorative handles and knobs with a trendy used look and Häfele's own collection of furniture handles consisting of 18 models for kitchens and living areas, completely “engineered by Häfele”.
The Häfele trade fair team is looking forward to visits from cabinet makers and joiners. As well as the above-mentioned highlights in the product and service area, the team can provide a great deal of personalized information, processing tips and tricks and inspirational ideas for furniture with a high degree of functionality and convenience.