Development engineer (m/w)
Anton Schneider GmbH & Co KG is a medium-sized, innovative and profit-oriented subsidiary of the globally operating Häfele group. In order to reinforce our team we are looking for a development engineer (m/f).
- Processing of development projects in accordance with the specification, and for customised solutions
- Investigation and evaluation of new technologies and processes
- Supporting project teams in construction technology and knowledge management
- Cooperative and constructive collaboration with planning, purchasing and production
- Planning, performing and documenting tests
- Engineering degree, specialising in mechanical engineering or precision mechanics
- Basic knowledge of electrical drive engineering
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably Creo
- Experience in construction and development
- Knowledge of construction methodology or quality assurance, brainstorming and knowledge management methods.
- Ideally experience in furniture fitting development
- Creativity, initiative, readiness to accept responsibility and ability to work in a team
Interested? If so, please send your full application documents to our personnel department.