DevOps Engineer / eCommerce Consultant (m/w/d)
As an innovative, globally operating company group, it is our mission to continue growing together with the requirements of our international market in the future. In our Easylink online shop our customers find comprehensive product information and all fittings can be ordered quickly and easily. This platform is going to undergo further development and be rolled out internationally. In order to reinforce our eCommerce team we are looking for a DevOps engineer / eCommerce consultant (m/f/d).
- National / international coordination and management of the eCommerce infrastructure components
- Technical administration / responsibility for the online platform components
- Operational control of the online platform, coordination of 2nd and 3rd level support
- Technical control of international roll-out projects and existing service providers
- Coordination in the platform development of the national / international communication, service and support processes
- IT / technical training and several years of experience in the administration of different operating systems (e.g. Linux)
- In-depth knowledge of script languages
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce systems, databases and workflow management
- Project management knowledge and experience in service provider controlling
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
Interested? If so, please send your full application documents to our personnel department.